A healthier lifestyle is continuously promoted by celebrities and all who have a voice. The aim is to help people feel and look good. One trend that has taken everyone by surprise is the weight supplement. Usually, we expect those supplements to be used by bodybuilders, athletes, or just persons who participate in high-intensity sports and exercises. Now, it seems as though anybody wanting weight or muscle gains can benefit from using the supplements.
Before using these supplements, you should obviously consult your doctor as certain medical conditions and drugs may interact with any or most of the ingredients. Whether you suffer from any medical conditions or not, you should try as much as possible to consider supplements that contain natural ingredients. Weight gain supplements can be in powder, pill or liquid form, and they can be high in caloric content.
If you are in search for one, this article will review Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Supplement. It is just one of the many supplements on the market that you may want to try.
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series
The owner of this product line is Ronnie Coleman who was a professional bodybuilder and has been considered one of the greatest of all time. He was 300 pounds and had won the Mr. Olympia title for eight consecutive years. This supplement is described as King Mass-XL Super Anabolic Growth Accelerator. It is intended to help your body get the calorie and nutrient intakes that are necessary for you to achieve your desired weight. To take this supplement, all you have to do is mix a serving of the powder and drink it as a shake.
- Serving size: The supplement’s serving size can range between two and four scoops. If you were to use two-scoop servings, the container has 22 servings. Such a serving gives you 500 calories, while a four-scoop serving gives you 1,000 calories.
- Package: The powder is placed in a hard plastic bottle that has a dimension of 8.5 x 8.5 x 11.2 inches.
- Weight: The supplement is available in six pounds or 15 pounds. The 15-lb size has 108 scoops.
- Flavors: The supplement comes in several flavors including dark chocolate, strawberry milkshake, and vanilla ice cream.
- Highlights: The main highlights in this supplement are 60 grams protein, 178 grams carbohydrates, and five grams fat.
- Ingredients: The main ingredients are the Cole Man Energy, protein, amino acid and lip matrices. These matrices include whey protein concentrate and isolate, creatine monohydrate, glycine, glutamine, and sunflower oil.
- Weight gains: Taking this supplement can give you weight gains without the fats and enough protein to keep your muscles fed.
- Balanced ingredient level: The fat content of this supplement is lower as compared to the carbohydrate and protein contents.
- Easy to drink: Some protein supplements are difficult to drink because of the taste. King Mass has given you three flavor options to choose from and the taste will make it easy for you to swallow. The milkshake texture would make it feel like you are treating yourself.
- Production: This supplement was manufactured in the USA and in a facility that has cGMP, NSF, and FDA certifications.
- Risk-free purchase: The manufacturer gives its consumers a money-back guarantee offer for both used and unused bottles.
- Cannot work on its own: It is advised that you exercise when you take this supplement. Despite claims, physical activity is encouraged to break down the muscle fibers and then have them repaired. Failure to do so may result in you having unwanted fat.
- Weird taste: Despite all the flavors to enhance the taste, it does not mask the taste of the product really well and the taste is an acquired one. If the taste is not something you enjoy, you should consider adding a flavor enhancer to your shake.
- May cause side effects: Like some weight supplements, this product may cause some gastrointestinal issues like nausea, stomach cramps, and diarrhea.
- Might not suit individuals with food allergies: The product contains ingredients from known allergens like an egg, milk, wheat, and soy.
King Mass claims that the supplement helps your muscles to grow by supplying them with enough protein. It gives your body all the calories it needs for growth in one milkshake that is available in several flavors. Ronnie Coleman, a former bodybuilding champion is the owner of the brand, so it is only expected that the brand presented will be a quality one.
However, you must carefully inspect its ingredients as you might be allergic to one or more. Also, despite the claimed gains and benefits, King Mass has not been verified by the FDA, so it should not be used to cure, treat or prevent diseases. Nonetheless, this product has been made in a well-maintained facility.
Comparison with Another Brand
Ronnie Coleman’s King Mass can be compared with the Champion Performance’s Heavyweight Gainer 900 Protein Powder. That is because the Champion Performance’s Powder also comes in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla ice cream versions. It is also sold in two various sizes which are seven and 3.3 pounds. Likewise, it is in the same pricing category as the Ronnie Coleman’s supplement. However, Ronnie advertises 1,000 calories and 60 grams protein while Champion advertises 977 calories and 54 gram of protein which is not that far off.
Like King Mass, the Weight Gainer is designed to help build mass and increase strength. It too contains whey protein as an ingredient. However, the Weight Gainer advertises four sources of proteins including beef and egg whites. It is, therefore, not an option for use by vegans or the non-beef eating Hindus. Like King Mass, the Weight Gainer supplement has not been verified by the FDA.
As you would have read above, there are several options for buying supplements. You would have noticed that the King Mass is the better option because it does not contain protein from animals. Additionally, it is a good option because it has more calories and protein. King Mass also has the advantage over other brands of being backed by a former bodybuilding champion who was dubbed the greatest of all time. The product also follows the rule of having a good protein-to-carbohydrate ratio.
Despite its stellar features, you should be mindful that the supplement may not work the same way for everyone. Also, remember that there are no guarantees as it is not a drug. Ronnie Coleman has promised a full refund if you are not satisfied with your results.