Many weight gain products tout this and that nutrient, which are all good, but with the wide selection nowadays it can be confusing to decide on which formula would best support your goal of weight gain. While most products will say that they have this much protein and that much carbohydrate, MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer takes pride in listing down on the label everything that you need to know about the product.
Differences between Weight Gainers and Meal Replacements
Most weight gainers are often associated with post-workout recovery and considered as muscle drinks. The MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainerare those and more; it also acts as a meal replacement with its high-calorie content, fiber, soluble fats, and some other nutrients that essentially develop the entire body, not just the muscles.
The difference between a meal replacement and a weight gainer is in the following areas:
- Calories – meal replacements tend to have more calories since they are going to replace at least one meal per day.
- Protein Content – weight gainers have more protein as they are designed to support muscle mass development.
- Fat Content – meal replacements have higher fat content to make up for those that will not be consumed during a regular meal. Meanwhile, weight gainers have typically lower fat content as it is not required in boosting muscle mass.
- Carbohydrates – there’s not that much difference in carb content, but weight gainers would have a lower amount as compared to meal replacements, which have more fiber content to help with the digestion.
- Other nutrients – meal replacements would often have additional vitamins and minerals while the same is optional for weight gainers in general.
One of the good things about MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer is that it has a good mix of nutrients that make it both a meal replacement and weight gainer. The nutrient content is well balanced and is detailed below.
Replaces Meal Replacement
MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer has a good percentage of fat and carbohydrate with a high portion of the fiber, making it ideal for both weight gain and meal replacement. The fiber content eases the digestion, and the additional nutrients also help the immune system. Its high-calorie content keeps you full for a longer period as well.
The Good Fat
This weight gainer also contains good fat like omega 3, coconut oil and other essential fatty acids. Retaining only the good fats lowers the chances of getting heart diseases and helps your body in maintaining warmth and body fluids.
MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer has 46 grams of protein per serving. This is the trademarked MHP Probolic protein and it is very effective in boosting muscle mass and weight gain. Probolic proteins release nutrients over an extended period, which efficiently feeds the muscle and speeds up the post-workout recovery.
MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer not only provides nutritional benefits but it also has the following advantages:
- Fast Results – regular consumption with the proper diet and training program has led to outstanding results over a short period. Following the package directions alone can help you gain weight in less than a month. Customizing it to fit your fitness plan also further increases the weight gain rate.
- Mixes Well – the MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer can be mixed with other drinks like milk or hot cocoa to add more nutrients to the meal. It can also be added to oatmeal and grits, as well as porridge and other items that require a chocolate-peanut butter flavor. Other weight gainers would leave an obvious aftertaste once it is mixed with other ingredients, but not this weight gainer. It blends well with other ingredients and does not leave a weird aftertaste.”
- Supports Good Digestion – MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer has a good amount of soluble fiber and carbohydrates that support good digestion. The carb and fiber content plus the number of calories per serving are what make this weight gainer an ideal meal replacement formula as well.
- Taste Is Not For Everybody – the chocolate peanut butter flavor can taste unnatural if not mixed properly, especially if the right ratio is not used. MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer has other flavors for you to try if peanut butter is not for you, although it is recommended that this weight gainer can be better mixed with solvents other than plain water. This helps with the taste and makes it more palatable.
- Made Of Soy Protein – protein can come from different sources like milk and MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer is made up of concentrated soy protein. There is little to say about it, and not everybody can benefit from it. Sadly, some have soy-allergies or vegetable-based protein-allergies.
- Non-standard, Larger Servings – the serving size for the MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer is not standard, meaning it will not fit in regular blender bottles, which can lead to an additional expense of purchasing a new, larger blender bottle, or worse, a new blender with a larger bottle.
MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer has the perfect balance of nutrients and calories that make it a great meal replacement as well. The Probolic protein increases the ability of the muscles to recover in a shorter period of time after a workout. This also releases nutrients slowly, which does not shock the muscles, and together with the high calorie content, result in a longer feeling of fullness.
Only a few products offer the same benefits as the MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer. The closest one will be Real Gains from Universal Nutrition. It has almost the same protein and calorie, content but it does not have the fats that the MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer has. This can be both a good thing and a bad thing, depending on your perspective.
Consider that the fats that MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer has are the good ones and they are essential not only to muscle development but also to general nutrition. A good fitness plan should not always be about eliminating fats from the diet as a whole; it should be more about maintaining the perfect balance and ensuring that you still get the fat that your body needs.
The MHP, Up Your Mass Weight Gainer is not only just a weight gain product; its nutritional content also makes it the perfect meal replacement. It can be taken anytime during the day, whether you’re running late for work or you’re extending study sessions with friends. Pop the recommended scoops, mix, and you’ve got your meal on the go!
As a weight gainer, this formula works well with effective muscle mass gain over a short period if taken properly. Its key ingredients and essential nutrients help with overall muscle development and even speeds up your post-workout recovery.