In the not so distant past, being macho meant living a reckless lifestyle. It was a lifestyle of alcohol, cigarettes, partying, and even drugs. Fortunately, the eyes of the younger generation have been opened to the terrible effects of this type of lifestyle.
Today, a macho lifestyle means bulking up and truly being healthy. So if you’re young and you want to live a macho lifestyle, below is the best protein for skinny guys to bulk up.
BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder
Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (BSN) is one of the world leaders in sports nutrition products (http://proteinsportsnutrition.com/). Their Syntha-6 Ultra Protein Powder Formula is one of the most popular protein powder supplements among both beginners and advanced bodybuilders.
However, no product is perfect. If there are advantages to a product, there will surely be disadvantages as well. Hence, below are what we believe are the pros and cons of this protein powder.
- One of the best tasting protein powders on the market today
- Asides from protein, each serving of Syntha-6 also contains essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, and fiber as well.
- Is perfect for almost any type of lifestyle
- Works well with every type of diet
- Specifically synthesized to promote muscle growth
- Also, helps in the recovery of muscles after each work out session
- Can be taken any time of the day
- Available in a variety of flavors, such as vanilla ice cream, chocolate, strawberry, and even peanut butter
- Works well for both males and females
- Becomes a bit thicker than milkshake when mixed with water
- Best purchased in container form as bags may not zip and unzip properly
- Best for bulking purposes only
- May not be effective during cutting phase
MuscleTech Phase 8 Protein Powder
MuscleTech’s Phase 8 protein powder contains seven high-quality protein sources that release energy to the muscles throughout an eight-hour period. These protein sources include Whey protein isolate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calsium Caeinate, and Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate.
During the same eight hours, the amino acid is also delivered to enhance the growth of muscles while developing strength at the same time.
- Has an amazing flavor
- Contains clean macronutrient profile
- Is a premium blend of whey protein, casein protein, and milk protein
- Is perfect for people with lactose intolerance
- Helps to achieve both bulking and weight loss objectives
- Maybe a bit too sweet for some people
- Some people may not feel comfortable with the level of cholesterol in the product
- Contains sucralose sweetener
MusclePharm Combat Powder Advanced Time Release
The MusclePharm Combat Powder is advertised as having the highest yield of protein gram for gram. Each container of MusclePharm Combat Powder contains high-quality proteins from 5 sources. As such, by combining this protein powder with regular daily weight training, the body is able to gain muscle mass while recovering from micro tears that developed during intense training.
However, buyers should be aware that every product has advantages and disadvantages. The following are what we believe are the top pros and cons of the MusclePharm Combat Powder protein supplement.
- Provides 25 grams of high-quality protein
- Designed to be digested easily thus improving absorption
- Contains 5 protein sources
- Free from gluten
- Protein is time released, so the body is fed equal amounts throughout an 8 hour period
- Great tasting flavor
- Not ideal for people who do not take soy products
- Maybe a bit too sweet for some people
- Maybe a bit clumpy and difficult to mix at times
What is the best protein for skinny guys to bulk up?
In the world of bodybuilding, protein powder is perhaps the most relied upon protein supplement to help bodybuilders achieve those extra bulky muscles. The protein powders described above are some of the best available on the internet as they continue to be trusted by athletes, bodybuilders, and even people who simply want to remain healthy.
However, if you’re still a bit thin and you’re wondering what is the best protein for skinny guys to bulk up, it’s important to remember that every person has a unique body. As such, you can expect that your body may respond differently to a certain type of protein supplement.
Nevertheless, after reviewing each of the above protein powders in detail, we’ve come to the conclusion that skinny people will benefit the most from BSN Syntha-6 protein powder. This protein supplement is specifically designed for bulking.
In fact, those who intend to cut may find it difficult to do so while taking this particular supplement.
Therefore, if you’ve made up your mind to change your physique and add some muscles to achieve a larger and heavier appearance, then you can go with our choice of protein powder or discover the brand that will work best for you.
Since every person is unique, we suggest that you try different protein supplements until you find the brand that your body can absorb better and benefit the most from.
Lastly, we also urge you not to rely on protein supplements alone. It is best to take these supplements (http://proteinsportsnutrition.com/are-mass-gainer-worth-it/) when you are unable to obtain sufficient amounts of protein through your diet.
If there is a way to change your diet so that it will include higher amounts of protein, then doing so would minimize your reliance on a protein supplement. Having a good diet will also make sure that your body obtains all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients it needs and not just protein alone.